The first of many re-purposed downtown spaces for use as a gallery.
210 South First Street, San Jose, CA
Built for the successful Twohy family involved in heavy construction from the Pacific Northwest. Located at the intersection of the Paseo de San Antonio Promenade and the First Street trolley line. Originally built in 1917, the building is considered a historic City Landmark and is eligible for listing on the National Register of Historic Places. The restoration of the building, which will include the preservation of notable historic features, is currently underway with completion and occupancy scheduled for the fourth quarter of 2002.
108 Paseo de San Antonio